Details about L. Christopher Plantier
Access statistics for papers by L. Christopher Plantier.
Last updated 2013-08-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Do so-called multivariate filters have better revision properties? An empirical analysis
Computing in Economics and Finance 2005, Society for Computational Economics View citations (3)
- Estimating the Output Gap: A Kalman Filter Approach
Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings, Econometric Society
- What can the Taylor rule tell us about a currency union between New Zealand and Australia?
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series, Reserve Bank of New Zealand
- Estimating a Taylor Rule for New Zealand with a time-varying neutral real rate
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series, Reserve Bank of New Zealand View citations (16)
- Interest rate smoothing in New Zealand and other dollar bloc countries
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series, Reserve Bank of New Zealand View citations (19)
- NZESG CELEBRATES PROFESSOR CLIVE GRANGER'S NOBEL AWARD: Report of the 12th New Zealand Econometrics Study Group meeting Wellington, New Zealand 17 18 October 2003
Econometric Theory, 2004, 20, (02), 431-435
- What Does the Taylor Rule Say About a New Zealand-Australia Currency Union?
The Economic Record, 2004, 80, (s1), S34-S42 View citations (15)
- Has the rate of economic growth changed? Evidence and lessons for monetary policy
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, 2003, 66, 2
- The Taylor Rule and its relevance to New Zealand monetary policy
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, 2002, 65 View citations (3)
- Does a stitch in time save nine?
Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, 2001, 64
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.