Details about Alexander Plum
Access statistics for papers by Alexander Plum.
Last updated 2018-07-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does neighbourhood unemployment affect the springboard effect of low pay?
ISER Working Paper Series, Institute for Social and Economic Research
- Earnings prospects for low-paid workers higher than for the unemployed but only in high-pay areas with high unemployment
VfS Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association
- The British Low-Wage Sector and the Employment Prospects of the Unemployed
FEMM Working Papers, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management View citations (5)
- Simulated Multivariate Random Effects Probit Models for Unbalanced Panels
German Stata Users' Group Meetings 2013, Stata Users Group View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Stata Journal (2014)
- Low-Wage Jobs – Springboard to High-Paid Ones?
CEIS Research Paper, Tor Vergata University, CEIS
See also Journal Article in LABOUR (2013)
- Low-Wage Jobs - Stepping Stone or Poverty Trap?
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) View citations (3)
Also in Discussion Papers, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics (2010) View citations (1)
- Becoming unemployed and poor in Great Britain
Applied Economics Letters, 2017, 24, (18), 1289-1293 View citations (1)
- Can Low-Wage Employment Help People Escape from the No-Pay – Low-Income Trap?
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2016, 16, (4), 28
- Reconsidering the interrelated dynamics of unemployment and low-wage employment in Great Britain
Economics Bulletin, 2016, 36, (2), 1230-1241
- bireprob: An estimator for bivariate random-effects probit models
Stata Journal, 2016, 16, (1), 96-111 View citations (11)
- Heterogeneity in unemployment state dependence
Economics Letters, 2015, 136, (C), 85-87 View citations (6)
- Simulated multivariate random-effects probit models for unbalanced panels
Stata Journal, 2014, 14, (2), 259-279 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Low-wage Jobs — Springboard to High-paid Ones?
LABOUR, 2013, 27, (3), 310-330 View citations (27)
See also Working Paper (2012)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.