Details about Jan M. Podivinsky
Access statistics for papers by Jan M. Podivinsky.
Last updated 2015-10-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Are Active Labour Market Programmes Least Effective Where They Are Most Needed? The Case of the British New Deal for Young People
Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne View citations (4)
- Dynamic Macroeconometric Modelling: Evidence on the Brazilian Monetary System
- The Effect of Exchange Rate Uncertainty on US Imports from the UK: Consistent OLS Estimation with Volatility Measured by An ARCH-type Model
Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings, Econometric Society
Also in Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings, Econometric Society (2004)
- Unemployment Duration Before and After New Deal
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003, Royal Economic Society View citations (8)
- Federal government debt and economic growth: Evidence from Malaysia
Progress in Development Studies, 2015, 15, (3), 253-256
- Government debt and economic growth in Malaysia: the role of institutional quality
Applied Economics Letters, 2014, 21, (17), 1179-1183 View citations (2)
- Do labour-managed firms benefit from agglomeration?
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2012, 84, (1), 193-200 View citations (13)
- Revisiting the role of external debt in economic growth of developing countries
Journal of Business Economics and Management, 2012, 13, (5), 968-993 View citations (3)
- An Accumulation of International Reserves and External Debt: Evidence from Developing Countries
Global Economic Review, 2011, 40, (3), 229-249 View citations (2)
- Debt–Growth Nexus: A Spatial Econometrics Approach for Developing Countries
Transition Studies Review, 2011, 18, (1), 1-15 View citations (3)
- HOW WELL HAS THE NEW DEAL FOR YOUNG PEOPLE WORKED IN THE UK REGIONS?
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 2009, 56, (2), 167-195 View citations (6)
- Why is labour-managed firm entry so rare?: An analysis of UK manufacturing data
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2007, 63, (1), 177-192 View citations (28)
- The Robustness of Trend Stationarity: An Illustration with the Extended Nelson-Plosser Dataset
Econometric Reviews, 2003, 22, (3), 261-267
- Testing misspecified cointegrating relationships
Economics Letters, 1998, 60, (1), 1-9 View citations (19)
- Small sample properties of tests of linear restrictions on cointegrating vectors and their weights
Economics Letters, 1992, 39, (1), 13-18 View citations (14)
- Econometric Engineering: An Update for PC-GIVE
Journal of Economic Surveys, 1990, 4, (1), 109-13
- PC GIVE $ David Hendry Version 4.1 July 1986
Journal of Economic Surveys, 1987, 1, (1), 92-96 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.