Details about Anca Pruteanu-Podpiera
Access statistics for papers by Anca Pruteanu-Podpiera.
Last updated 2015-07-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Chapters
- Placing Bank supervision in the Central Bank: implications for financial stability based on evidence from the global crisis
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
- What We Know About Monetary Policy Transmission in the Czech Republic: Collection of Empirical Results
Research and Policy Notes, Czech National Bank View citations (17)
- Institutional structures of financial sector supervision, their drivers and emerging benchmark models
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (5)
- Macroprudential stress-testing practices of central banks in central and south eastern Europe: an overview and challenges ahead
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (10)
- Heterogeneity in Bank Pricing Policies: The Czech Evidence
Working Papers, Czech National Bank View citations (8)
See also Journal Article in Economic Systems (2012)
- Banking competition and cost efficiency: a micro-data analysis on the Czech banking industry
ULB Institutional Repository, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles View citations (46)
- Market Power and Efficiency in the Czech Banking Sector
Working Papers, Czech National Bank View citations (6)
- Deteriorating Cost Efficiency in Commercial Banks Signals an Increasing Risk of Failure
Working Papers, Czech National Bank View citations (7)
- The Role of Banks in the Czech Monetary Policy Transmission Mechanism
Working Papers, Czech National Bank View citations (13)
See also Journal Article in The Economics of Transition (2007)
- Heterogeneity in bank pricing policies: The Czech evidence
Economic Systems, 2012, 36, (1), 87-108 View citations (15)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- Macroprudential Stress-Testing Practices of Central Banks in Central and Southeastern Europe: Comparison and Challenges Ahead
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2012, 48, (4), 118-134
- Banking Competition and Efficiency: A Micro-Data Analysis on the Czech Banking Industry
Comparative Economic Studies, 2008, 50, (2), 253-273 View citations (46)
- The Czech transition banking sector instability: the role of operational cost management
Economic Change and Restructuring, 2008, 41, (3), 209-219 View citations (8)
- The role of banks in the Czech monetary policy transmission mechanism
The Economics of Transition, 2007, 15, (2), 393-428 View citations (26)
See also Working Paper (2004)
- Was There Evidence of Credit Rationing in the Czech Republic?
Eastern European Economics, 2004, 42, (5), 58-72 View citations (10)
- CNB Economic Research Bulletin: Financial Stability, vol 3
Occasional Publications - Edited Volumes, Czech National Bank View citations (1)
- Competition and Efficiency in the Czech Banking Sector
Chapter Thematic Article 3 in CNB Financial Stability Report 2007, 2008, pp 86-93
- Deteriorating Cost Efficiency in a Bank Signals the Risk of Failure
Chapter Thematic Article 4 in CNB Financial Stability Report 2005, 2006, pp 102-105
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.