Details about Michael Polder
Access statistics for papers by Michael Polder.
Last updated 2019-04-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- ICT, R&D and Organizational Innovation: Exploring Complementarities in Investment and Production
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (2)
See also Chapter (2019)
- ICT and Resilience in Times of Crisis: What Do the Meso-Level Data Say?
Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association View citations (1)
- ICT and resilience in times of crisis: Evidence from cross-country micro moments data
ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research View citations (1)
- Micro Moments Database for Cross-Country Analysis of ICT, Innovation, and Economic Outcomes
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economics & Management Strategy (2018)
- Linking ICT related Innovation Adoption and Productivity: results from micro-aggregated data versus firm-level data
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Product, Process and Organizational Innovation: Drivers, Complementarity and Productivity Effects
DRUID Working Papers, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies View citations (35)
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2010) View citations (57)
CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO (2010) View citations (37)
MERIT Working Papers, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT) (2010) View citations (34)
- Micro and macro indicators of competition: comparison and relation with productivity change
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (6)
- Productivity effects of innovation modes
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (44)
- Dynamics of Labour and Capital Adjustment – A Comparison of Germany and the Netherlands
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (3)
- Productivity, technological innovations and broadband connectivity: firm-level evidence for ten European countries
Eurasian Business Review, 2019, 9, (1), 25-48 View citations (6)
- Business dynamics, industry productivity growth, and the distribution of firm-level performance: evidence for the role of ICT using Dutch firm-level data
The Journal of Technology Transfer, 2018, 43, (6), 1522-1541 View citations (1)
- Micro Moments Database for cross‐country analysis of ICT, innovation, and economic outcomes
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 2018, 27, (3), 626-648 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- CDM using a cross-country micro moments database
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2017, 26, (1-2), 168-182 View citations (3)
- Innovation and Competition in the Netherlands: Testing the Inverted-U for Industries and Firms
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, 2012, 12, (1), 67-91 View citations (25)
- Factor adjustment spikes and interrelation: an empirical investigation
Economics Letters, 2004, 85, (2), 145-150 View citations (22)
- ICT, R&D, and Organizational Innovation: Exploring Complementarities in Investment and Production
A chapter in Measuring and Accounting for Innovation in the Twenty-First Century, 2019
See also Working Paper (2018)
- The Relationship between Tax Payments and MNE’s Patenting Activities and Implications for Real Economic Activity: Evidence from the Netherlands
A chapter in The Challenges of Globalization in the Measurement of National Accounts, 2019 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.