Details about Andrea Pozzali
Access statistics for papers by Andrea Pozzali.
Last updated 2013-09-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The effects of cognitive distance in university-industry collaborations: some evidence from Italian universities
The Journal of Technology Transfer, 2013, 38, (4), 486-508 View citations (18)
- Heterodox Economics and the Scientist's Role in Society
American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 2010, 69, (5), 1614-1635 View citations (1)
- Tacit knowledge, implicit learning and scientific reasoning
Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, 2008, 7, (2), 227-237 View citations (1)
- Can tacit knowledge fit into a computer model of scientific cognitive processes? The case of biotechnology
Mind & Society: Cognitive Studies in Economics and Social Sciences, 2007, 6, (2), 211-224
- The “codification debate” revisited: a conceptual framework to analyze the role of tacit knowledge in economics
Industrial and Corporate Change, 2007, 16, (5), 823-849 View citations (15)