Details about Alina-Irina Popescu
Access statistics for papers by Alina-Irina Popescu.
Last updated 2014-11-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Review of Higher Education's Contribution to Regional Development in Romania
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association
- BOOK REVIEW Teresa de Noronha Vaz, Eveline van Leeuwen and Peter Nijkamp (Eds.), 2013, Towns in a Rural World, Ashgate
Romanian Journal of Regional Science, 2014, 8, (1), 103-108
- A CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK TO ASSESS UNIVERSITY PARTICIPATION IN LIFELONG LEARNING
Business Excellence and Management, 2013, 3, (1), 19-27
- Perceived Factors and Value of Online Master Degrees in Romania
Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, 2013, 1, (1), 101-110
- Product Innovation Strategies on Emerging Markets: Bringing Theory and Practice Together
European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, 2013, (02) View citations (1)
- The Use of New Technologies for the Collection of Statistical Information in Romania
European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, 2013, (01)
- Branding cities as educational centres. The role of higher education institutions
Management & Marketing, 2012, 7, (3) View citations (5)
- Essentials of University Strategy Development in the Field of Lifelong Learning
European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, 2012, (01) View citations (2)
- Lifelong Learning in the Knowledge Economy: Considerations on the Lifelong Learning System in Romania from a European Perspective (English version)
Revista de cercetare si interventie sociala, 2012, 37, 49-76 View citations (2)
- SOCIAL COHESION THROUGH LIFELONG LEARNING AT EUROPEAN LEVEL
Holistic Marketing Management Journal, 2012, 2, (2), 50-58
- The Investigation of the Role of Universities in providing Lifelong Learning in Romania
European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, 2011, (02)
- Country Differences in the Internationalization of Higher Education – How can Countries Lagging behind Diminish the Gap
REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, 2009, 10, (5), 976-989
- Romania trying to be an European brand
Management & Marketing, 2008, 3, (1) View citations (1)
- Analysis of Failed States: Some Problems of Definition and Measurement
Romanian Economic Journal, 2007, 10, (25bis), 143-162
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.