Details about Philipp Poppitz
Access statistics for papers by Philipp Poppitz.
Last updated 2020-04-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
- Multidimensional Inequality and Divergence: The Eurozone Crisis in Retrospect
Working Papers, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics
- Can subjective data improve inequality measurement? A multidimensional index of economic inequality
Working Papers, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality View citations (1)
Also in VfS Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association (2017) View citations (1)
- Does self-perceptions and income inequality match?
IMK Working Paper, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute View citations (7)
- Household`s Disagreement on Inflation Expectations and Socioeconomic Media Exposure in Germany
VfS Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association View citations (8)
Also in Discussion Papers, Deutsche Bundesbank (2013) View citations (18)
- The Collective Risk of Inequality: a Social Dilemma calling for a Solution?
Macroeconomics and Finance Series, University of Hamburg, Department of Socioeconomics