Details about Michael Powell
Access statistics for papers by Michael Powell.
Last updated 2020-04-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Sticking Points: Common-Agency Problems and Contracting in the U.S. Healthcare System
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in RAND Journal of Economics (2019)
- Handing Out Guns at a Knife Fight: Behavioral Limitations of Subgame-Perfect Implementation
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (7)
Also in ECON - Working Papers, Department of Economics - University of Zurich (2014) View citations (11)
- Integration and Information: Markets and Hierarchies Revisited
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (2)
- Rational-Expectations Equilibrium in Intermediate Good Markets
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- Multilateral interactions improve cooperation under random fluctuations
Games and Economic Behavior, 2020, 119, (C), 358-382
- Policies in Relational Contracts
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, 2019, 11, (2), 228-49 View citations (2)
- Productivity and credibility in industry equilibrium
RAND Journal of Economics, 2019, 50, (1), 121-146 View citations (8)
- Sticking points: common‐agency problems and contracting in the US healthcare system
RAND Journal of Economics, 2019, 50, (2), 251-285
See also Working Paper (2017)
- Managing Careers in Organizations
Journal of Labor Economics, 2018, 36, (1), 197 - 252 View citations (10)
- Power Dynamics in Organizations
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, 2017, 9, (1), 217-41 View citations (25)
- An Influence-Cost Model of Organizational Practices and Firm Boundaries
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, 2015, 31, (suppl_1), i104-i142 View citations (12)
- Organization and Information: Firms' Governance Choices in Rational-Expectations Equilibrium
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 2012, 127, (4), 1813-1841 View citations (12)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.