Details about Samuele Poy
Access statistics for papers by Samuele Poy.
Last updated 2020-10-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Freeway to Prosperity? Evidence from Calabria, South of Italy
Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena
- RISK AVERSION AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP: NEW EVIDENCE EXPLOITING EXPOSURE TO MASSIVE EARTHQUAKES IN ITALY
Working Papers, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2018)
- Local Secessions, Homophily, and Growth. A Model with some Evidence from the Regions of Abruzzo and Molise (Italy, 1963)
GLO Discussion Paper Series, Global Labor Organization (GLO)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2018)
- Internet and Voting in the Web 2.0 Era: Evidence from a Local Broadband Policy
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (1)
Also in FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation (2016) View citations (1)
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2016) View citations (3)
- Broadband Diffusion and Firm Performance in Rural Areas: Quasi-Experimental Evidence
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (7)
Also in FBK-IRVAPP Working Papers, Research Institute for the Evaluation of Public Policies (IRVAPP), Bruno Kessler Foundation (2015) View citations (7)
- TREMOD: a microsimulation model for the Province of Trento (Italy)
EUROMOD Working Papers, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research
- The impact of local minimum wages on employment: evidence from Italy in the 1950s
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area
- Internet and voting in the social media era: Evidence from a local broadband policy
Research Policy, 2020, 49, (1)
- Broadband upgrade and firm performance in rural areas: Quasi-experimental evidence
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2019, 77, (C), 87-103
- Employment Effects of Vocational Training: An Evaluation Using Propensity Score Matching
Politica economica, 2018, (3), 273-296
- Local secessions, homophily, and growth. A model with some evidence from the regions of Abruzzo and Molise (Italy, 1963)
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2018, 151, (C), 284-306 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- Developing and Validating Regional Microsimulation Models. TREMOD: The Tax-Benefit Model of the Italian Province of Trento
ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, 2017, 2017/1, (1), 5-33 View citations (1)
- THE IMPACT OF LOCAL WAGE REGULATION ON EMPLOYMENT: A BORDER ANALYSIS FROM ITALY IN THE 1950s
Journal of Regional Science, 2017, 57, (1), 48-74 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.