Details about Edward J. Podolski
Access statistics for papers by Edward J. Podolski.
Last updated 2017-11-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Do progressive social norms affect economic outcomes? Evidence from corporate takeovers
Journal of Empirical Finance, 2017, 41, (C), 76-95 View citations (2)
- Be nice to your innovators: Employee treatment and corporate innovation performance
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2016, 39, (C), 78-98 View citations (42)
- Cash holdings and bond returns around takeovers
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2016, 46, (C), 1-11 View citations (4)
- Do corporate policies follow a life-cycle?
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2016, 69, (C), 95-107 View citations (50)
- Does managerial ability facilitate corporate innovative success?
Journal of Empirical Finance, 2015, 34, (C), 313-326 View citations (37)
- Local Gambling Preferences and Corporate Innovative Success
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 2014, 49, (1), 77-106 View citations (27)
- Informed options trading prior to takeovers – Does the regulatory environment matter?
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2013, 27, (C), 286-305 View citations (4)
- Regulating Synthetic Securitisation Following the Global Financial Crisis
Australian Economic Review, 2012, 45, (1), 14-28 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.