Details about Ali Polat
Access statistics for papers by Ali Polat.
Last updated 2019-03-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Revisiting Linkages between Financial Development, Trade Openness and Economic Growth in South Africa: Fresh Evidence from Combined Cointegration Test
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (23)
- Export Credit Insurance and Export Performance: An Empirical Gravity Analysis for Turkey
International Journal of Economics and Finance, 2017, 9, (8), 12-24 View citations (4)
- Consumer Protection in Banking: Investigating the 10 High Level Principles of G20 in Saudi Arabia
Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, 2014, 4, (3), 11 View citations (1)
- The Importance of Subjective Criteria in Credit Ratings Under Informality: Sectors and regions with high informality. An analysis of participation banking in Turkey
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, 2014, 29, (335), 73-94
- Understanding Islamic Bank Selection of Customers: A Field Research from Turkish Participation Banks
International Journal of Financial Research, 2014, 5, (4), 22-38 View citations (3)
- What Determines Capital Adequacy in the Banking System of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia? A Panel Data Analysis on Tadawul Banks
Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, 2014, 4, (5), 3
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.