Details about Menno Prasad Pradhan
Access statistics for papers by Menno Prasad Pradhan.
Last updated 2015-04-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Double for Nothing? Experimental Evidence on the Impact of an Unconditional Teacher Salary Increase on Student Performance in Indonesia
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (10)
- The Impact of Financial Education for Youth in Ghana
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (14)
- Improving educational quality through enhancing community participation: results from a randomized field experiment in Indonesia
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (26)
- Health Spending and Decentralization in Indonesia
Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Frankfurt a.M. 2009, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics View citations (2)
- Health insurance impacts on health and nonmedical consumption in a developing country
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (30)
- Local conflict in Indonesia: Measuring incidence and identifying patterns
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (28)
- Poverty, education, and health in Indonesia: who benefits from public spending?
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (23)
- Measurements of poverty in Indonesia - 1996, 1999, and beyond
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (14)
- Demand for public safety
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (4)
- Measuring poverty using qualitative perceptions of welfare
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (19)
- A Poverty Profile of Cambodia
World Bank - Discussion Papers, World Bank View citations (4)
- Formal and Informal Sector Employment in Urban Areas of Bolivia
Working Papers, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in Labour Economics (1995)
- Sector Participation in Labour Supply Models: Preference or Rationing?
Working Papers, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research
- Workers'benefits from Bolivia's emergency social fund
Working Papers, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement View citations (2)
- Understanding Variations in Local Conflict: Evidence and Implications from Indonesia
World Development, 2009, 37, (3), 698-713 View citations (30)
- Welfare Analysis with a Proxy Consumption Measure: Evidence from a Repeated Experiment in Indonesia
Fiscal Studies, 2009, 30, (Special Issue on Measuring Consumption and Saving), 391-417 View citations (8)
- Did the Health Card Program Ensure Access to Medical Care for the Poor during Indonesia's Economic Crisis?
World Bank Economic Review, 2007, 21, (1), 125-150 View citations (22)
- Flexible Labour, Firm Performance and the Dutch Job Creation Miracle
International Review of Applied Economics, 2006, 20, (2), 171-187 View citations (36)
- Decomposing world health inequality
Journal of Health Economics, 2003, 22, (2), 271-293 View citations (75)
- Who wants safer streets? Explaining concern for public safety in Brazil
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2003, 24, (1), 17-33 View citations (6)
- An Impact Evaluation of Education, Health, and Water Supply Investments by the Bolivian Social Investment Fund
World Bank Economic Review, 2002, 16, (2), 241-274 View citations (45)
- Social risk management options for medical care in Indonesia
Health Economics, 2002, 11, (5), 431-446 View citations (36)
- The Impact and Targeting of Social Infrastructure Investments: Lessons from the Nicaraguan Social Fund
World Bank Economic Review, 2002, 16, (2), 275-295 View citations (26)
- The Declining Price Anomaly in Dutch Dutch Rose Auctions
American Economic Review, 2001, 91, (4), 1055-1062 View citations (35)
- Measuring Poverty Using Qualitative Perceptions Of Consumption Adequacy
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 2000, 82, (3), 462-471 View citations (132)
- Enrolment and Delayed Enrolment of Secondary School Age Children in Indonesia
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 1998, 60, (4), 413-30 View citations (8)
- The Bolivian Social Investment Fund: An Analysis of Baseline Data for Impact Evaluation
World Bank Economic Review, 1998, 12, (3), 457-82 View citations (4)
- Household Labor Supply In Urban Areas Of Bolivia
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 1997, 79, (2), 300-310 View citations (30)
- Formal and informal sector employment in urban areas of Bolivia
Labour Economics, 1995, 2, (3), 275-297 View citations (94)
See also Working Paper (1993)
- How Did Workers Benefit from Bolivia's Emergency Social Fund?
World Bank Economic Review, 1991, 5, (2), 367-93 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.