Details about Prashant Gupta
Access statistics for papers by Prashant Gupta.
Last updated 2023-11-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Environmental Kuznets Curve and Economic Growth: The Role of Institutional Quality and Distributional Heterogeneity Revisited
Working Papers of BETA, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg View citations (1)
- Wellbeing trajectories around life events in Australia
Economic Modelling, 2020, 93, (C), 499-509 View citations (4)
- Does social identity matter in individual alienation? Household-level evidence in post-reform India
World Development, 2018, 104, (C), 154-172 View citations (10)
- Wage differential between caste groups: Are younger and older cohorts different?
Economic Modelling, 2018, 74, (C), 10-23 View citations (5)
- The distributional effects of adaption and anticipation to ill health on subjective wellbeing
Economics Letters, 2015, 136, (C), 99-102 View citations (11)
- Convergence dynamics of output: Do stochastic shocks and social polarization matter?
Economic Modelling, 2013, 30, (C), 42-51 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.