Details about Isabella Procidano
Access statistics for papers by Isabella Procidano.
Last updated 2021-03-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Factors influencing the use of e-commerce in the agri-food sector: an analysis of Italian consumers
Working Papers, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia
- Revisiting the relationship between welfare spending and income inequality in OECD countries
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Italian market of organic wine: a survey on production system characteristics and marketing strategies
140th Seminar, December 13-15, 2013, Perugia, Italy, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (7)
- Analisys of Hidden Cointegration in Financial Time Series
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006, Society for Computational Economics
- Dynamic cointegration and relevant vector machine: the relationship between gold and silver
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006, Society for Computational Economics View citations (1)
- Analysing Wine Demand With Artificial Neural Networks
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Wine Economics (2008)
- Italian Consumption of Wild and Farmed Fish: Demand and Elasticity Estimation
95th Seminar, December 9-10, 2005, Civitavecchia, Italy, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- How Product Attributes and Consumer Characteristics Influence the WTP, Resulting in a Higher Price Premium for Organic Wine
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (5), 1-15 View citations (2)
- Customer satisfaction per l’innovazione dell’enoturismo in Veneto. Effetti delle nuove forme di integrazione turistica
ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, 2014, 16, (1), 157-178
- Determinants of inequality in Italy: An approach based on the Shapley decomposition
Review of Applied Socio-Economic Research, 2011, 1, (1), 63-69 View citations (1)
- A test for fractional cointegration using the sieve bootstrap
Statistical Methods & Applications, 2008, 17, (3), 373-391 View citations (1)
- Analyzing Wine Demand with Artificial Neural Networks
Journal of Wine Economics, 2008, 3, (1), 30-50 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2005)
- On the power of the Augmented Dickey-Fuller test against fractional alternatives using bootstrap
Economics Letters, 2002, 77, (3), 343-347 View citations (2)
- Testing unit roots by bootstrap
Metron - International Journal of Statistics, 2002, LX, (1-2), 175-189 View citations (1)
- Stima della domanda di alimenti proteici di origine animale in Bulgaria
ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, 2000, 5, (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.