Details about Faustino Prieto
Access statistics for papers by Faustino Prieto.
Last updated 2013-07-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Estimation of power laws for city size data: An optimal methodology
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association View citations (1)
- About the modified Gaussian family of income distributions with applications to individual incomes
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2013, 392, (6), 1398-1408 View citations (3)
- Simple risk measure calculations for sums of positive random variables
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, 2013, 53, (1), 273-280 View citations (8)
- A two-tail version of the PPS distribution with application to current account balance data
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2012, 391, (21), 5160-5171 View citations (2)
- Modelling losses and locating the tail with the Pareto Positive Stable distribution
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, 2011, 49, (3), 454-461 View citations (21)
- Revisiting a functional form for the Lorenz curve
Economics Letters, 2010, 107, (2), 249-252 View citations (4)
- The Pareto-positive stable distribution: A new descriptive model for city size data
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2009, 388, (19), 4179-4191 View citations (13)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.