Details about María Pérez-Urdiales
Access statistics for papers by María Pérez-Urdiales.
Last updated 2020-09-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Scale heterogeneity in the valuation of road traffic risk reductions: the case of Newfoundland's moose-vehicle collisions
Journal of Environmental Economics and Policy, 2020, 9, (1), 77-96
- Can Allocation-Based Water Rates Promote Conservation and Increase Welfare? A California Case Study
Water Economics and Policy (WEP), 2019, 05, (02), 1-26
- Learning to live within your (water) budget: Evidence from allocation-based rates
Resource and Energy Economics, 2019, 57, (C), 205-221
- Eco-efficiency Among Dairy Farmers: The Importance of Socio-economic Characteristics and Farmer Attitudes
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2016, 64, (4), 559-574 View citations (13)
- Efficient water-using technologies and habits: A disaggregated analysis in the water sector
Ecological Economics, 2016, 128, (C), 117-129
- Responses to Changes in Domestic Water Tariff Structures: A Latent Class Analysis on Household-Level Data from Granada, Spain
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2016, 63, (1), 167-191
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.