Details about Ashis Kumar Pradhan
Access statistics for papers by Ashis Kumar Pradhan.
Last updated 2023-10-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Measuring Co-Dependencies of Economic Policy Uncertainty in Latin American Countries using Vine Copulas
Working Papers, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance (2020)
- Status and determinants of crop diversification: evidence from Indian States
Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, 2024, 17, (1), 1-18
- Asymmetric effects of climate policy uncertainty and energy prices on bitcoin prices
Innovation and Green Development, 2023, 2, (2)
- Examining the drivers of renewable energy consumption: Evidence from BRICS nations
Renewable Energy, 2023, 202, (C), 1402-1411 View citations (1)
- Volatility contagion between oil and the stock markets of G7 countries plus India and China
Resources Policy, 2023, 81, (C) View citations (2)
- Impact of accounting conservatism on IPO under-pricing: evidence from India
Cogent Economics & Finance, 2022, 10, (1), 2132641
- Does market concentration affect wholesale electricity prices? An analysis of the Indian electricity sector in the COVID-19 pandemic context
Utilities Policy, 2021, 73, (C) View citations (3)
- Effects of foreign currency debt on investment of the firms in emerging economy
International Journal of Finance & Economics, 2021, 26, (4), 4993-5004
- Estimating the market risk of clean energy technologies companies using the expected shortfall approach
Renewable Energy, 2021, 177, (C), 95-100 View citations (3)
- Optimizing the market-risk of major cryptocurrencies using CVaR measure and copula simulation
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, 2021, 14, (3), 291-307 View citations (2)
- The Determinants of Corporate Social Responsibility: Evidence from Indian Firms
Global Business Review, 2021, 22, (3), 753-766
- Do external commercial borrowings and financial development affect exports?
Cogent Business & Management, 2020, 7, (1), 1796269
- Macroeconomic factors and frequency domain causality between Gold and Silver returns in India
Resources Policy, 2020, 68, (C) View citations (5)
- Measuring co-dependencies of economic policy uncertainty in Latin American countries using vine copulas
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, 2020, 76, (C), 207-217 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- THE CAPITAL FLIGHT FROM INDIA: A CASE OF MISSING WOODS FOR TREES?
The Singapore Economic Review (SER), 2020, 65, (02), 365-383 View citations (10)
- Why do Indian Firms Borrow in Foreign Currency?
Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, 2020, 14, (2), 191-211 View citations (1)
- Correlations and volatility spillovers between oil, natural gas, and stock prices in India
Resources Policy, 2019, 62, (C), 282-291 View citations (31)
- The dynamic causality between gold and silver prices in India: Evidence using time-varying and non-linear approaches
Resources Policy, 2019, 62, (C), 66-76 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.