Details about Louis Preonas
Access statistics for papers by Louis Preonas.
Last updated 2020-04-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Software Items
- Panel Data and Experimental Design
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
Also in MetaArXiv, Center for Open Science (2017) View citations (1)
- Environmental and Technology Policy Options in the Electricity Sector: Interactions and Outcomes
Climate Change and Sustainable Development, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM) View citations (3)
Also in Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future (2013) View citations (10)
Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (2014) View citations (3)
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo (2014) View citations (3)
- Combining Policies for Renewable Energy: Is the Whole Less than the Sum of Its Parts?
Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future View citations (126)
Also in 14th ICABR Conference, June 16-18, 2010, Ravello, Italy, International Consortium on Applied Bioeconomy Research (ICABR) (2010) View citations (114)
See also Journal Article in International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics (2010)
- Environmental and Technology Policy Options in the Electricity Sector: Are We Deploying Too Many?
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, 2017, 4, (4), 959 - 984 View citations (16)
- Combining Policies for Renewable Energy: Is the Whole Less Than the Sum of Its Parts?
International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, 2010, 4, (1), 51-92 View citations (107)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- PCPANEL: Stata module to perform power calculations for randomized experiments with panel data, allowing for arbitrary serial correlation
Statistical Software Components, Boston College Department of Economics
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.