Details about David Prescott
Access statistics for papers by David Prescott.
Last updated 2007-03-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Effects of Tax Increases on Wage and Labour Costs
Working Papers, Queen's at Kingston - School of Policy Studies View citations (1)
- Nonparametric Kernel Estimation Applied to Forecasting: An Evaluation Based on the Bootsrap
Staff General Research Papers Archive, Iowa State University, Department of Economics
Also in Staff General Research Papers Archive, Iowa State University, Department of Economics (1988)
See also Journal Article in Empirical Economics (1988)
- Travel to Canada: the role of Canada's immigrant populations
Applied Economics, 2005, 37, (6), 651-663 View citations (5)
- The Determinants of Wage Changes in Indexed.and Nonindexed Contracts: A Switching Model
Journal of Labor Economics, 1992, 10, (3), 331-55 View citations (10)
- Nonparametric Kernel Estimation Applied to Forecasting: An Evaluation Based on the Bootstrap
Empirical Economics, 1988, 13, (3/4), 141-54
See also Working Paper (1989)
- Hypothesis testing in regression models with AR(1) errors and a lagged dependent variable: Bootstrapping and artificial regression compared
Economics Letters, 1987, 24, (3), 237-242
- Labour Supply Estimates for Low-Income Female Heads of Household Using Mincome Data
Canadian Journal of Economics, 1986, 19, (1), 134-41 View citations (3)
- Ridge Regression Estimates of the Profitability-Concentration Hypothesis: Some Canadian Evidence Revisited [Profitability and Market Structure: A Cross-Section Comparison of Canadian and American Manufacturing Industry]
Canadian Journal of Economics, 1982, 15, (3), 541-49
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.