Details about Briony D. Pulford
Access statistics for papers by Briony D. Pulford.
Last updated 2019-02-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Ambiguous games: Evidence for strategic ambiguity aversion
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (11)
- Commitment-enhancing tools in Centipede games: Evidencing Europeanâ€“Japanese differences in trust and cooperation
Judgment and Decision Making, 2018, 13, (1), 61-72
- Far but finite horizons promote cooperation in the Centipede game
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2018, 67, (C), 191-199
- Incentive Magnitude Effects in Experimental Games: Bigger is not Necessarily Better
Games, 2018, 9, (1), 1-10
- Competitive Centipede Games: Zero-End Payoffs and Payoff Inequality Deter Reciprocal Cooperation
Games, 2015, 6, (3), 1-11 View citations (3)
- Do as I Say, Don’t Do as I Do: Differences in moral judgments do not translate into differences in decisions in real-life trolley problems
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2015, 47, (C), 50-61 View citations (4)
- Psychology of Game Playing: Introduction to a Special Issue
Games, 2015, 6, (4), 1-8 View citations (2)
- Cultural differences in responses to real-life and hypothetical trolley problems
Judgment and Decision Making, 2014, 9, (1), 65-76 View citations (7)
- Good luck, bad luck, and ambiguity aversion
Judgment and Decision Making, 2014, 9, (2), 159-166 View citations (1)
- YOUR MONEY OR YOUR LIFE: COMPARING JUDGEMENTS IN TROLLEY PROBLEMS INVOLVING ECONOMIC AND EMOTIONAL HARMS, INJURY AND DEATH
Economics and Philosophy, 2013, 29, (2), 213-233 View citations (4)
- Asymmetric dominance and phantom decoy effects in games
Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, 2007, 104, (2), 193-206 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.