Details about Claudio Alberto Castelo Branco Puty
Access statistics for papers by Claudio Alberto Castelo Branco Puty.
Last updated 2021-11-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Distribution and productivity growth: an empirical exercise applied to selected Latin American countries
Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais
See also Journal Article in Review of Political Economy (2021)
- A AMAZÔNIA (LEGAL) BRASILEIRA: EVIDÊNCIAS DE UMA CONDIÇÃO DE ARMADILHA DA POBREZA?
Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting], ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics]
- A CELLULAR AUTOMATA MODEL OF THE GENERAL RATE OF PROFIT
Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting], ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics]
- A Note on Relative Prices and Income Distribution over the US Business Cycle: 1857â€“2009
Review of Radical Political Economics, 2021, 53, (2), 337-354
- Distribution and Productivity Growth: An Empirical Exercise Applied to Selected Latin American Countries
Review of Political Economy, 2021, 33, (3), 487-510
See also Working Paper (2018)
- On foreign direct investments and the balance of payments constrained growth model in Latin America, 1990-2014
PSL Quarterly Review, 2019, 72, (290), 207-221
- Sectoral mark-ups in U.S. Manufacturing
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 2018, 46, (C), 107-125
- Financial forecasts accuracy in Brazil’s social security system
PLOS ONE, 2017, 12, (8), 1-20
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.