Details about Haoqi Qian
Access statistics for papers by Haoqi Qian.
Last updated 2022-02-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Inferring Economic Condition Uncertainty from Electricity Big Data
- Mercury-related health benefits from retrofitting coal-fired power plants in China
- “Lock-in” Effect of Emission Standard and Its Impact on the Choice of Market Based Instruments
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
See also Journal Article in Energy Economics (2017)
- Understanding the Consumption Behaviors on Electric Vehicles in China - A Stated Preference Analysis
Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei
Also in Climate Change and Sustainable Development, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM) (2013)
- Distributional effects of China's National Emissions Trading Scheme with an emphasis on sectoral coverage and revenue recycling
Energy Economics, 2022, 105, (C) View citations (1)
- Global actions under the Paris agreement: Tracing the carbon leakage flow and pursuing countermeasures
Energy Economics, 2022, 106, (C) View citations (5)
- Air pollution reduction and climate co-benefits in China’s industries
Nature Sustainability, 2021, 4, (5), 417-425 View citations (5)
- Author Correction: Air pollution reduction and climate co-benefits in China’s industries
Nature Sustainability, 2021, 4, (2), 188-188 View citations (3)
- Embodied greenhouse gas emissions from building China’s large-scale power transmission infrastructure
Nature Sustainability, 2021, 4, (8), 739-747 View citations (6)
- The general equilibrium impacts of carbon tax policy in China: A multi-model comparison
Energy Economics, 2021, 99, (C) View citations (17)
- Avoiding Mis-estimation of the CES Function: Unit Matters
Applied Economics, 2020, 52, (19), 2056-2062 View citations (3)
- “Lock-in” effect of emission standard and its impact on the choice of market based instruments
Energy Economics, 2017, 63, (C), 41-50 View citations (10)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Advancing the experiment to reality: Perspectives on Shanghai pilot carbon emissions trading scheme
Energy Policy, 2014, 75, (C), 22-30 View citations (36)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.