Details about Zongxin Qian
Access statistics for papers by Zongxin Qian.
Last updated 2020-03-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Monetary policy transmission with two exchange rates and a single currency: The Chinese experience
BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition
- Do Speculative Bubbles Migrate in the Chinese Stock Market?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
See also Journal Article in Empirical Economics (2019)
- The Effect of Changes in the U.S. Monetary Policy on China's Capital Market Stability and Trade between China and Korea
Policy Reference, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy
- Animal Spirits in the Euro Area Sovereign CDS Market
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (11)
- Essays on globalization, monetary policy and financial crisis'
Other publications TiSEM, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management View citations (1)
- A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis of Monetary Policy Rules, Adverse Selection and Long-Run Financial Risk
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
- Monetary Policy Rules, Adverse Selection and Long-Run Financial Risk
Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research View citations (1)
- Globalization and the Output-Inflation Tradeoff: New Time Series Evidence
Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research View citations (2)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2010) View citations (3)
- Do speculative bubbles migrate in the Chinese stock market?
Empirical Economics, 2019, 56, (2), 735-754
See also Working Paper (2016)
- International policy coordination and RMB internationalisation: theory and historical experience
Economic and Political Studies, 2019, 7, (1), 87-105
- Investment horizons, cash flow news, and the profitability of momentum and reversal strategies in the Chinese stock market
Economic Modelling, 2019, 83, (C), 364-371
- Systemic financial risk and macroeconomic activity in China
Journal of Economics and Business, 2019, 102, (C), 57-63 View citations (2)
- The Aumann-Serrano risk factor and asset pricing: evidence from the Chinese A-share market
Quantitative Finance, 2019, 19, (10), 1599-1608
- FinTechs in China – with a special focus on peer to peer lending
Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies, 2017, 10, (3), 215-228
- Housing prices and business cycle in China: A DSGE analysis
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2017, 52, (C), 246-256 View citations (2)
- SOVEREIGN CREDIT RISK, MACROECONOMIC DYNAMICS, AND FINANCIAL CONTAGION: EVIDENCE FROM JAPAN
Macroeconomic Dynamics, 2017, 21, (8), 2096-2120 View citations (1)
- Regime-Dependent Determinants of Chinaâ€™s Sovereign Credit Default Swap Spread
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2016, 52, (1), 10-21 View citations (3)
- Regime-dependent determinants of Euro area sovereign CDS spreads
Journal of Financial Stability, 2016, 22, (C), 10-21 View citations (12)
- Risk-Adjusted Performance of Mutual Funds: Evidence from China
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2016, 52, (9), 2056-2068 View citations (1)
- Trade openness and the Phillips curve: The neglected heterogeneity and robustness of empirical evidence
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2016, 44, (C), 13-18
- Chinaâ€™s Monetary Policy and Systemic Risk
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2015, 51, (4), 701-713 View citations (4)
- Does tax policy affect credit spreads? Evidence from the US and UK
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2015, 43, (C), 318-329 View citations (1)
- Global Imbalance, Excess Liquidity and Financial Risk in China
Chapter 10 in The Economic Crisis and European Integration, 2011
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.