Details about Luis E. Quintero
Access statistics for papers by Luis E. Quintero.
Last updated 2022-08-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Measuring the Value of Rent Stabilization and Understanding its Implications for Racial Inequality: Evidence from New York City
GLO Discussion Paper Series, Global Labor Organization (GLO)
- Direct and Spillover Effects from Staggered Adoption of Health Policies: Evidence from COVID-19 Stay-at-Home Orders
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (3)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2021) View citations (1)
- The Financial Fragility of For-profit Hospitals: Evidence from the COVID-19 Pandemic
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2021)
- Explaining spatial variations in productivity: evidence from Latin America and the Caribbean
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (15)
- Cities in Europe and Central Asia
World Bank Publications - Reports, The World Bank Group View citations (5)
- Housing Consumption and Prices in a Unified Metropolitan Market with Heterogeneous Preferences
2014 Papers, Job Market Papers
- Estimating Hedonic Equilibrium for Metropolitan Housing Markets with Multiple Household Types
GSIA Working Papers, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business View citations (3)
- Estimating Hedonic Functions for Rents and Values in the Presence of Unobserved Heterogeneity in the Quality for Housing
GSIA Working Papers, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business View citations (5)
- MCMC Approach to Classical Estimation with Overidentifying Restrictions
GSIA Working Papers, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business
- Pandemic Protocols, Native Nutrition: Grocery Store Access from American Indian Reservations during COVID-19
AEA Papers and Proceedings, 2021, 111, 602-06 View citations (1)
- Studying how state health services delivery policies can mitigate the effects of disasters on drug addiction treatment and overdose: Protocol for a mixed-methods study
PLOS ONE, 2021, 16, (12), 1-16
- A New Approach to Estimating Equilibrium Models for Metropolitan Housing Markets
Journal of Political Economy, 2020, 128, (3), 948 - 983 View citations (4)
- Market Access and the Concentration of Economic Activity in a System of Declining Cities
REGION, 2018, 5, 97-109 View citations (1)
- The Politics of Market Selection
Revista Desarrollo y Sociedad, 2006 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.