Details about Chee-Heong Quah
Access statistics for papers by Chee-Heong Quah.
Last updated 2017-05-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Diagnostic on the West African Monetary Union
South African Journal of Economics, 2016, 84, (1), 129-148 View citations (9)
- Germany versus the United States: Monetary Dominance in the Eurozone
Economies, 2016, 4, (2), 1-16 View citations (1)
- Clustering eurozone cycles
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, 2014, 48, (6), 3447-3462 View citations (4)
- Revisiting business cycles in the Eurozone: A fuzzy clustering and discriminant approach
Acta Oeconomica, 2014, 64, (2), 161-180 View citations (5)
- Can Japan or China replace the US as the monetary anchor for Hong Kong and Macau?
Asia Pacific Business Review, 2012, 18, (3), 335-354 View citations (4)
- China and the Dollar: An Optimum Currency Area View
Prague Economic Papers, 2012, 2012, (4), 391-411 View citations (3)
- Is East Asia as prepared as eurozone for monetary union?
Journal of Business Economics and Management, 2011, 13, (3), 471-488 View citations (3)
- Monetary Integration in East Asia: A Hierarchical Clustering Approach
International Finance, 2010, 13, (2), 283-309 View citations (12)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.