Details about Mohd Nayyer Rahman
Access statistics for papers by Mohd Nayyer Rahman.
Last updated 2021-03-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Impact of Belt and Road Initiative on Asian Economies
Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies, 2019, 11, (3), 260-277 View citations (3)
- Social Indicators: A Comparison Among Selected Countries
Journal of Development Policy and Practice, 2019, 4, (2), 123-144
- Determinants of FDI in India and Sri Lanka
Foreign Trade Review, 2018, 53, (2), 116-123 View citations (3)
- Corruption and FDI Inflows: Evidence from India and China
Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences, 2017, 8, (4-1), 173-182 View citations (5)
- Foreign direct investment and international trade in BIMSTEC: panel causality analysis
Transnational Corporations Review, 2017, 9, (2), 112-121 View citations (2)
- Indo-US Bilateral FDI and Current Account Balance: Developing Causal Relationship
Academic Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, 2017, 6, (1), 129-139
- Impact of Foreign Direct Investment Inflows on Capital Account of India¡¯s Balance of Payments
Business and Economic Research, 2016, 6, (1), 111-128
- MNCs and their role and contribution in Latin American countries
Transnational Corporations Review, 2016, 8, (2), 151-164 View citations (1)
- Role of WTO in promoting merchandise trade of BRICS
Transnational Corporations Review, 2016, 8, (2), 138-150 View citations (1)
- Verification of Surface-Groundwater Connectivity in an Irrigation Canal Using Geophysical, Water Balance and Stable Isotope Approaches
Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), 2011, 25, (11), 2837-2853 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.