Details about Eric Kodjo Ralph
Access statistics for papers by Eric Kodjo Ralph.
Last updated 2019-10-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Electricity Generation with Looped Transmission Networks: Bidding to an ISO
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge View citations (14)
Also in Working Papers, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge (2004) View citations (14)
- Technology Institutions and Policies. Their Role in Developing Technological Capability in Industry
Working Papers, World Bank - Technical Papers View citations (13)
- Economics at the FCC, 2017–2018: Internet Freedom, International Broadband Pricing Comparisons, and a New Office of Economics and Analytics
Review of Industrial Organization, 2018, 53, (4), 681-707
- Economic Analysis at the Federal Communications Commission, 2012–2013
Review of Industrial Organization, 2013, 43, (4), 327-348 View citations (1)
- The Year in Economics at the FCC, 2010–11: Protecting Competition Online
Review of Industrial Organization, 2011, 39, (4), 297-309 View citations (7)
- Price Squeezes and Imputation Tests on Next Generation Access Networks
Communications & Strategies, 2010, 1, (78), 67-86 View citations (6)
- Efficient interconnection charges and capacity-based pricing
International Economics and Economic Policy, 2007, 4, (2), 135-158 View citations (7)
- Letter: Comment on the Economics of Network Neutrality
The Economists' Voice, 2006, 3, (1), 1-4
- Review of "Cost Proxy Models and Telecommunications Policy"
Review of Network Economics, 2003, 2, (1), 1-9
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.