Details about Paul Rappoport
Access statistics for papers by Paul Rappoport.
Last updated 2014-06-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Regulatory Failure: Time for a New Policy Paradigm
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (17)
- Maternal Age as an Indication for Amniocentesis: An Evaluation of the "35 Plus" Rule
Working Papers, Columbia - Graduate School of Business
- Relative efficiencies of a competitor of Hoerl and Kennard's ridge regression estimator
Special Studies Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.)
- IntraLATA long-distance demand: carrier choice, usage demand and price elasticities
International Journal of Forecasting, 2002, 18, (4), 545-559 View citations (5)
- Competition in intraLATA long distance: carrier choice models estimated from residential telephone bills
Information Economics and Policy, 2001, 13, (3), 267-282 View citations (2)
- Toll price elasticities estimated from a sample of U.S. residential telephone bills
Information Economics and Policy, 1997, 9, (1), 51-70 View citations (11)
- Random coefficient regression and the long-run phillips curve for the U.S
Economics Letters, 1982, 9, (3), 251-255
- The international trade in automobiles: Explaining short-run changes in the import share of the United States market, 1979-1981
Journal of Policy Modeling, 1982, 4, (1), 99-109
- Relative efficiencies of some simple Bayes estimators of coefficients in a dynamic equation with serially correlated errors - II
Journal of Econometrics, 1978, 7, (2), 245-258 View citations (1)
- Relative efficiencies of some simple Bayes estimators of coefficients in dynamic models -- I
Journal of Econometrics, 1975, 3, (3), 273-296 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.