Details about Jonathan Ratner
|Postal address:||Westat 1600 Research Blvd. Rockville, MD 20850|
Access statistics for papers by Jonathan Ratner.
Last updated 2020-10-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Discretionary Wars, Cost-Benefit Analysis, and the Rashomon Effect: Searching for an Analytical Engine for Avoiding War
Statistics and Public Policy, 2019, 6, (1), 107-121
- How Do US Health Care Payers React to and Use Pharmacoeconomic Information?
International Journal of the Economics of Business, 2011, 18, (2), 317-330 View citations (1)
- Exploring different visions of the model-empirics nexus: Solow versus Lipsey
Journal of Economic Methodology, 2009, 16, (2), 159-174 View citations (1)
- "Theory" and "Models": Terminology Through the Looking Glass
Econ Journal Watch, 2008, 5, (1), 91-108
- A VAR Forecasting Model of a Regional Economy: Its Construction and Comparative Accuracy
International Regional Science Review, 1986, 10, (2), 113-126 View citations (14)
- A Doubtful Post Keynesian Unemployment Model
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, 1983, 5, (3), 474-482
- Government capital and the production function for U.S. private output
Economics Letters, 1983, 13, (2-3), 213-217 View citations (108)
- Sectoral Labor Markets, the Long-Run Phillips Curve, and Implicit Contracts
Eastern Economic Journal, 1982, 8, (2), 127-136
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.