Details about Srikanth Ramamurthy
Access statistics for papers by Srikanth Ramamurthy.
Last updated 2020-08-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Estimation of Constant Gain Learning Models
Working Papers, Ursinus College, Department of Economics View citations (2)
- Learning and Loss Functions: Comparing Optimal and Operational Monetary Policy Rules
Working Papers, Ursinus College, Department of Economics
- A Note on School Quality, Educational Attainment and the Wage Gap
Eastern Economic Journal, 2019, 45, (3), 415-421
- Human Capital Choice and the Wage Gap: The Role of Worklife Expectancy and Statistical Discrimination
Journal of Labor Research, 2015, 36, (2), 175-187
- DSGE Models with Student- t Errors
Econometric Reviews, 2014, 33, (1-4), 152-171 View citations (33)
- Exploring Fiscal Policy at Zero Interest Rates in Intermediate Macroeconomics
The Journal of Economic Education, 2013, 44, (4), 353-363
- Tailored randomized block MCMC methods with application to DSGE models
Journal of Econometrics, 2010, 155, (1), 19-38 View citations (74)
- A New Approach to Modeling Endogenous Gain Learning
A chapter in Topics in Identification, Limited Dependent Variables, Partial Observability, Experimentation, and Flexible Modeling: Part A, 2019, vol. 40A, pp 203-227
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.