Details about Rodrigo Jardim Raad
Access statistics for papers by Rodrigo Jardim Raad.
Last updated 2019-08-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Bequest choices under uncertainty
Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais
- Approximate recursive equilibrium with minimal state space
FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE), EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil)
- Exogenous expectations on endogenous uncertainty: recursive equilibrium and survival
FGV EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE), EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil) View citations (1)
- Lipschitz recursive equilibrium with a minimal state space and heterogeneous agents
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2019, 82, (C), 98-111
- Recursive equilibrium with Price Perfect Foresight and a minimal state space
Economic Theory, 2016, 61, (1), 1-54
Also in Economic Theory, 2016, 61, (1), 1-54 (2016)
- Private Transfer Choices under Uncertainty in Human Capital
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, 2015, 69, (1)
- Existence of an equilibrium for infinite horizon economies with and without complete information
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2012, 48, (4), 247-262 View citations (2)
- DISPARIDADES REGIONAIS EM MINAS GERAIS
A chapter in Anais do XII Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 12th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais], 2006 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.