Details about Uma Rani
Access statistics for papers by Uma Rani.
Last updated 2017-07-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Decomposing income inequality into factor income components: evidence from selected G20 countries
ILO Working Papers, International Labour Organization View citations (10)
- Domestic work, wages, and gender equality: lessons from developing countries
ILO Working Papers, International Labour Organization View citations (1)
- Extending the coverage of minimum wages in India: simulations from household data
ILO Working Papers, International Labour Organization View citations (8)
- Social Protection for Informal Workers: Insecurities, Instruments and Institutional Mechanisms
Working Papers, eSocialSciences View citations (5)
- Women, Work and Insecurities in India
Working Papers, eSocialSciences View citations (1)
- Labour Market Deepening in the Indian Information Technology Industry: An Exploratory Analysis
IIMA Working Papers, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department
- Urban Food Consumption in Metro Manila: Interdisciplinary Approaches Towards Apprehending Practices, Patterns, and Impacts
Journal of Industrial Ecology, 2016, 20, (3), 559-570
- Further results on the regression-based approach to inequality decomposition with evidence from India
Empirical Economics, 2015, 48, (3), 1233-1266 View citations (7)
- Minimum wage coverage and compliance in developing countries
International Labour Review, 2013, 152, (3-4), 381-410 View citations (54)
- Low pay among wage earners and the self-employed in India
International Labour Review, 2012, 151, (3), 221-242 View citations (1)
- Review of Social Income and Insecurity: A Study in Gujarat, by Guy Standing, Jeemol Unni, Renana Jhabvala, Uma Rani. New York: Routledge, 2010. 216 pp. ISBN-13: 978-0-415-58574-3 (hbk.). US$95.00
Feminist Economics, 2012, 18, (3), 144-146
- Social income and insecurity: A study in Gujarat. By Guy STANDING, Jeemol UNNI, Renana JHABVALA and Uma RANI
International Labour Review, 2012, 151, (1-2), 126-130
- Understanding unemployment flows
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, 2011, 27, (2), 268-294 View citations (5)
- Do Economic Reforms InfluenceHome-Based Work? Evidence from India
Feminist Economics, 2009, 15, (3), 191-225 View citations (3)
- Minimum wages and inequality
Chapter 5 in Labour Markets, Institutions and Inequality, 2015, pp 123-146 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.