Details about Matthew Ranson
Access statistics for papers by Matthew Ranson.
Last updated 2015-02-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Linkage of Greenhouse Gas Emissions Trading Systems: Learning from Experience
Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government View citations (25)
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2014) View citations (8)
Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government (2013) View citations (5)
Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (2014) View citations (5)
- Post-Durban Climate Policy Architecture Based on Linkage of Cap-and-Trade Systems
Scholarly Articles, Harvard Kennedy School of Government View citations (14)
Also in Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government (2012) View citations (7)
Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (2012) View citations (4)
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2012) View citations (4)
- Crime, weather, and climate change
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2014, 67, (3), 274-302 View citations (31)
- Tropical and extratropical cyclone damages under climate change
Climatic Change, 2014, 127, (2), 227-241 View citations (1)
- Characterizing the effects of valuation methodology in function-based benefits transfer
Ecological Economics, 2006, 60, (2), 407-419 View citations (21)
- Systematic Variation in Willingness to Pay for Aquatic Resource Improvements and Implications for Benefit Transfer: A Meta‐Analysis
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 2005, 53, (2‐3), 221-248 View citations (84)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.