Details about Christian Raschke
Access statistics for papers by Christian Raschke.
Last updated 2016-02-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Economic Well-being and Anti-Semitic, Xenophobic, and Racist Attitudes in Germany
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (10)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2014) View citations (4)
- The Impact of Mothers' Earnings on Health Inputs and Infant Health
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Economics & Human Biology (2015)
- The Impact of the German Child Benefit on Child Well-Being
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (6)
Also in SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP) (2012)
- The impact of mothers’ earnings on health inputs and infant health
Economics & Human Biology, 2015, 19, (C), 204-223 View citations (16)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Highway improvement project selection by the joint consideration of cost-benefit and risk criteria
Journal of the Operational Research Society, 2013, 64, (3), 313-325 View citations (2)
- Food stamps and the time cost of food preparation
Review of Economics of the Household, 2012, 10, (2), 259-275 View citations (9)
- Corrigendum to "Functional forms for the negative binomial model for count data" [Economics Letters 99 (2008) 585-590]
Economics Letters, 2010, 107, (2), 313-313 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.