Details about Rajesh Rai
Access statistics for papers by Rajesh Rai.
Last updated 2021-07-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Demand for Watershed Services: Understanding Local Preferences through a Choice Experiment in the Koshi Basin of Nepal
Working Papers, eSocialSciences View citations (5)
Also in Working papers, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics View citations (1)
- Valuing the Damage Caused by Invasive Plant Species in a Low-income Community in Nepal
Working Papers, eSocialSciences View citations (1)
- Estimating the public benefits of mitigating damages caused by invasive plant species in a subsistence economy
2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Fremantle, Australia, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
- Non-market valuation in developing countries: estimating benefits of managing invasive plants using choice a choice experiment
Working Papers, Deakin University, Department of Economics
- Strategic Pathways to Scale up Forest and Landscape Restoration: Insights from Nepal’s Tarai
Sustainability, 2021, 13, (9), 1-16
- Value of cleaner neighborhoods: Application of hedonic price model in low income context
World Development, 2020, 131, (C) View citations (3)
- Valuing water provisioning service of Broadleaf and Chir Pine forests in the Himalayan region
Forest Policy and Economics, 2019, 105, (C), 40-51
- Designing community-based payment scheme for ecosystem services: a case from Koshi Hills, Nepal
Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, 2018, 20, (4), 1831-1848 View citations (1)
- Assessing community values to support mapping of ecosystem services in the Koshi river basin, Nepal
Ecosystem Services, 2015, 13, (C), 70-80 View citations (17)
- Differences in demand for watershed services: Understanding preferences through a choice experiment in the Koshi Basin of Nepal
Ecological Economics, 2015, 119, (C), 274-283 View citations (12)
- Nonmarket valuation in developing countries: incorporating labour contributions in environmental benefits estimates
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2015, 59, (4), 479-498 View citations (15)
- Nonmarket valuation in developing countries: incorporating labour contributions in environmental beneﬁts estimates
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2015, 59, (4) View citations (7)
- Economic value of mitigation of plant invaders in a subsistence economy: incorporating labour as a mode of payment
Environment and Development Economics, 2013, 18, (2), 225-244 View citations (20)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.