Details about Trishita Ray Barman
Access statistics for papers by Trishita Ray Barman.
Last updated 2020-10-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Are short‐term effects of pollution important for growth and optimal fiscal policy?
Journal of Public Economic Theory, 2020, 22, (5), 1262-1288 View citations (1)
- ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTION, INFORMAL SECTOR, PUBLIC EXPENDITURE AND ECONOMIC GROWTH
Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, 2015, 56, (1), 73-91 View citations (3)
- Health, infrastructure, environment and endogenous growth
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2010, 32, (2), 657-673 View citations (12)
- Public Expenditure, Environment, and Economic Growth
Journal of Public Economic Theory, 2010, 12, (6), 1109-1134 View citations (15)
- Fiscal policies, environmental pollution and economic growth
Economic Modelling, 2009, 26, (5), 1018-1028 View citations (19)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.