Details about Mohamed Ramady
Access statistics for papers by Mohamed Ramady.
Last updated 2017-01-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Rebuttal of Dr. Usamah Uthman's Review in Global Finance Journal No 22 (2011) pp 80–81☆ 1
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Financial fragility of banks, ownership structure and income diversification: Empirical evidence from the GCC region
Research in International Business and Finance, 2016, 38, (C), 56-68 View citations (13)
- Effective regulatory regimes: a comparative analysis of GCC financial regulators
Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, 2015, 23, (1), 2-17
- Gulf unemployment and government policies: prospects for the Saudi labour quota or Nitaqat system
International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 2013, 5, (4), 476-498 View citations (5)
- Economics, peace and laughter revisited – or learning from the Asian 21st century
International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 2009, 1, (1), 1-11 View citations (1)
- Evolving banking regulation and supervision: A case study of the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA)
International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, 2009, 2, (3), 235-250 View citations (1)
- The impact of Saudi Arabia's WTO accession on selected economic sectors and domestic economic reforms
World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development, 2006, 2, (3), 189-199 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.