Details about Nahid Rahman
Access statistics for papers by Nahid Rahman.
Last updated 2020-06-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Board Size and Firm Value: Evidence from Australia
Working Paper Series, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Management & Governance (2016)
- Which Governance Characteristics Affect the Incidence of Divestitures in Australia?
Working Paper Series, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney View citations (1)
Also in Post-Print, HAL (2014)
See also Journal Article in Australian Journal of Management (2015)
- What explains the market reaction to divestiture announcements?
Post-Print, HAL View citations (3)
Also in Published Paper Series, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney (2013) View citations (1)
- Institutional ownership, cross‐shareholdings and corporate cash reserves in Japan
Accounting and Finance, 2020, 60, (S1), 1175-1207
- CEO characteristics and firm valuation: a quantile regression analysis
Journal of Management & Governance, 2018, 22, (1), 133-151 View citations (5)
- Returns to acquirers of listed and unlisted targets: an empirical study of Australian bidders
Studies in Economics and Finance, 2017, 34, (1), 24-48
- Board size and firm value: evidence from Australia
Journal of Management & Governance, 2016, 20, (4), 851-873 View citations (8)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Which governance characteristics affect the incidence of divestitures in Australia?
Australian Journal of Management, 2015, 40, (2), 351-374 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Ownership structure and divestiture decisions: Evidence from Australian firms
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2013, 30, (C), 170-181 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.