Details about D Tripati Rao
Access statistics for papers by D Tripati Rao.
Last updated 2016-01-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Sectoral effects of monetary policy shock: evidence from India
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Growth in Exports of Services of India: Exogenous Human Capital, Labor Market Infirmities and Complementing Foreign Capital
Transnational Corporations Review, 2011, 3, (3), 106-123
- The dynamic inefficiency of financial capitalism
Applied Economics Letters, 2009, 16, (7), 755-757
- Saving, Lending and Interest Rates: A Critique (of the Model) of Financial Liberalisation in India
International Review of Applied Economics, 2004, 18, (3), 289-299 View citations (1)
- The Subgame Imperfection of Financial Capitalism
Journal of Interdisciplinary Economics, 2003, 14, (1), 3-12
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.