Details about Gregory M. Randolph
Access statistics for papers by Gregory M. Randolph.
Last updated 2019-11-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Edited books Chapters
- The effects of decentralization on special interest groups
Public Choice, 2019, 181, (3), 191-213
- Regulatory interpretation: regulators, regulated parties, and the courts
Business and Politics, 2018, 20, (2), 301-328
The American Economist, 2016, 61, (2), 217-228
- The impact of regulatory accumulation on U.S. Federal District Courts
Journal of Institutional Economics, 2016, 12, (4), 921-940
- Entrepreneurship and the consequences of healthcare policy
Journal of Entrepreneurship and Public Policy, 2014, 3, (1), 141-159 View citations (2)
- Price Discrimination with Producer & Consumer Transaction Costs
Economics Bulletin, 2012, 32, (1), 370-375
- Special Interest Group Formation in the United States: Do Special Interest Groups Mirror the Success of their Spatial Neighbors?
Economics and Politics, 2012, 24, (2), 119-134 View citations (2)
- The Often Neglected Role of Property Rights in the Advancement of Human Rights
Journal of Private Enterprise, 2012, 27, (Spring 2012), 43-62
- The voter initiative and the power of the governor: evidence from campaign expenditures
Constitutional Political Economy, 2011, 22, (3), 265-286 View citations (2)
- Public Policy, Productive and Unproductive Entrepreneurship
Books, Edward Elgar Publishing
- Entrepreneurial Action, Public Policy, and Economic Outcomes
Books, Edward Elgar Publishing View citations (1)
- Institutions and entrepreneurial productivity in the American states
Chapter 6 in Entrepreneurial Action, Public Policy, and Economic Outcomes, 2014, pp 100-116 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.