Details about Muhammad Habibur Rahman
Access statistics for papers by Muhammad Habibur Rahman.
Last updated 2020-12-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Geography Dictates, But How? Topography, Spatial Concentration and Sectoral Diversification
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Healthy air, healthy mom: Experimental evidence from Chinese power plants
Energy Economics, 2020, 91, (C) View citations (1)
- Weathering trust
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2020, 178, (C), 449-473
- Floods, Bushfires and Sectoral Economic Output in Australia, 1978–2014
The Economic Record, 2019, 95, (308), 58-80 View citations (4)
- Earthquakes don’t kill, built environment does: Evidence from cross-country data
Economic Modelling, 2018, 70, (C), 458-468 View citations (2)
- Can extreme rainfall trigger democratic change? The role of flood-induced corruption
Public Choice, 2017, 171, (3), 331-358 View citations (4)
- The Role of Middle Class in Economic Development: What Do Cross-Country Data Show?
Review of Development Economics, 2017, 21, (2), 404-424 View citations (16)
- The Shocking Origins of Political Transitions: Evidence from Earthquakes
Southern Economic Journal, 2017, 83, (3), 796-823 View citations (4)
- The role of middle class in democratic diffusion
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2016, 42, (C), 536-548
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.