Details about Jamshaid ur Rehman
Access statistics for papers by Jamshaid ur Rehman.
Last updated 2022-08-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- STRESS: CAN IT DRIVE IMMORALITY? ILLEGITIMATE TASKS AS AN ANTECEDENT OF EMPLOYEE EXPEDIENCY AND THE MODERATING ROLE OF PERCEIVED ORGANIZATION OBSTRUCTION
Bulletin of Business and Economics (BBE), 2022, 11, (1), 37-45
- Cotton yield and Climate Change Adaptation in Pakistan: Application of Multinomial Endogenous Switching Regression Model
Journal of Business and Social Review in Emerging Economies, 2021, 7, (3), 491-502
- Does sustainability hypothesis hold in developed countries? A panel co-integration analysis
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, 2016, 50, (1), 1-25 View citations (15)
- Does Working Capital Management Affect the Operational Liquidity Position of Firms? A Case of Pakistani Manufacturing Firms
Journal of Global Economy, 2013, 9, (1), 53-68
- An Empirical Nexus between Consumer and Wholesale Price Indexes for Pakistan
Journal of Global Economy, 2012, 8, (2), 77-92
- Does Working Capital Management Affect the Profitability? A Case of Pakistani Manufacturing Firms
Journal of Global Economy, 2012, 8, (4), 327-344
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.