Details about Gerhard Reitschuler
Access statistics for papers by Gerhard Reitschuler.
Last updated 2013-08-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Fiscal policy, trigger points and interest rates: Additional evidence from the U.S
Working Papers, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck
- Modeling the Defense-Growth Nexus in a Post-Conflict Country - A Piecewise Linear Approach
Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research
- The fiscal smile - on the effectiveness and limits of fiscal stabilizers
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003, Money Macro and Finance Research Group View citations (2)
Also in IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund (2003) View citations (11)
- "Guns or Butter?" Revisited: Robustness and Nonlinearity Issues in the Defense-Grotwth Nexus
Vienna Economics Papers, University of Vienna, Department of Economics View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Scottish Journal of Political Economy (2006)
- Optimal taxation and budget deficits: Evidence for the EU's New Member States
Economics Bulletin, 2011, 31, (3), 2593-2602 View citations (2)
- FISCAL POLICY AND OPTIMAL TAXATION: EVIDENCE FROM A TAX SMOOTHING EXERCISE
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 2010, 57, (2), 238-252 View citations (5)
- On the effectiveness and limits of fiscal stabilizers
Applied Economics, 2009, 43, (9), 1079-1086 View citations (5)
- Assessing Ricardian equivalence for the New Member States: Does debt-neutrality matter?
Economic Systems, 2008, 32, (2), 119-128 View citations (1)
- Is the Ricardian Equivalence Proposition an ‘Aerie Fairy’ Theory for Europe?
Economica, 2007, 74, (296), 682-694 View citations (5)
- ‘GUNS OR BUTTER?’ REVISITED: ROBUSTNESS AND NONLINEARITY ISSUES IN THE DEFENSE–GROWTH NEXUS
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, 2006, 53, (4), 523-541 View citations (15)
See also Working Paper (2003)
- Modeling the Defense-Growth Nexus in Guatemala
World Development, 2005, 33, (3), 513-526 View citations (21)
- Slowdown in Global Economic Momentum – Asia and the USA To Remain Growth Drivers of World Economy in 2005
Monetary Policy & the Economy, 2005, (1), 6–22
- A non-linear defence-growth nexus? evidence from the US economy*
Defence and Peace Economics, 2004, 15, (1), 71-82 View citations (38)
- Economic Growth in Denmark, Sweden and the United Kingdom since the Start of Monetary Union
Monetary Policy & the Economy, 2004, (4), 53–66
- Ricardian Equivalence Revisited: Evidence from OECD countries
Economics Bulletin, 2004, 5, (16), 1-10 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.