Details about Belaid Rettab
Access statistics for papers by Belaid Rettab.
Last updated 2019-11-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Edited books
- The Emergence of ethnic entrepreneurship: a conceptual framework
Scales Research Reports, EIM Business and Policy Research View citations (8)
- Optimal commodity taxation and consumer welfare: an empirical application to the UAE
International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, 2015, 8, (3), 191-212
- Food price cap policy and household welfare in the UAE
International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, 2013, 6, (1), 64-77
- Market power versus efficiency under uncertainty: conventional versus Islamic banking in the GCC
Applied Economics, 2013, 45, (15), 2011-2022 View citations (4)
- A welfare measure of consumer vulnerability to rising prices of food imports in the UAE
Food Policy, 2012, 37, (5), 554-560 View citations (12)
- Are restrictions on foreign ownership counter-productive? Evidence from Dubai, United Arab Emirates
International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, 2011, 4, (1), 1-19
- Market Orientation, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Business Performance
Journal of Business Ethics, 2011, 99, (3), 307-324 View citations (38)
- An Optimization Procedure for Estimating the Stock of Capital: Application to Ten Production Sectors of Dubai
Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, 2010, 10, (1)
- Institutional barriers in labor markets: Examples, impacts, and policies
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, 2010, 44, (4), 193-198
- Revealed Comparative Advantage – Where it is least expected: Dubai
International Journal of Trade and Global Markets, 2010, 3, (2), 199-216
- A Study of Management Perceptions of the Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility on Organisational Performance in Emerging Economies: The Case of Dubai
Journal of Business Ethics, 2009, 89, (3), 371-390 View citations (74)
- Re-export Intensity and Trade Costs: Port Facilities and Services
Maritime Economics & Logistics, 2008, 10, (3), 229-242
- Practising CSR in the Middle East
Springer Books, Springer View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.