Details about Adam V. Reed
Access statistics for papers by Adam V. Reed.
Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Do Shareholders' Preferences Affect their Funds' Management? Evidence from the Cross Section of Shareholders and Funds
CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO
- How and Why do Investors Trade Votes, and What Does it Mean?
CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO View citations (1)
- The Limits to Dividend Arbitrage: Implications for Cross-Border Investment
Working Papers, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center View citations (3)
- Mutual Fund Returns and Market Microstructure
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research View citations (1)
- A Multiple Lender Approach to Understanding Supply and Search in the Equity Lending Market
Journal of Finance, 2013, 68, (2), 559-595 View citations (56)
- Can Short Restrictions Actually Increase Informed Short Selling?
Financial Management, 2013, 42, (1), 155-181 View citations (45)
- Connecting two markets: An equilibrium framework for shorts, longs, and stock loans
Journal of Financial Economics, 2013, 108, (2), 302-322 View citations (23)
- How are shorts informed?
Journal of Financial Economics, 2012, 105, (2), 260-278 View citations (188)
- The New Game in Town: Competitive Effects of IPOs
Journal of Finance, 2010, 65, (2), 495-528 View citations (43)
- Failure Is an Option: Impediments to Short Selling and Options Prices
Review of Financial Studies, 2009, 22, (5), 1955-1980 View citations (41)
- Vote Trading and Information Aggregation
Journal of Finance, 2007, 62, (6), 2897-2929 View citations (42)
- Crossborder dividend taxation and the preferences of taxable and nontaxable investors: Evidence from Canada
Journal of Financial Economics, 2005, 78, (1), 121-144 View citations (26)
- Stocks are special too: an analysis of the equity lending market
Journal of Financial Economics, 2002, 66, (2-3), 241-269 View citations (160)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.