Details about Ana Reynoso
|Workplace:||Institute for Social Research (ISR), University of Michigan, (more information at EDIRC)|
Economics Department, University of Michigan, (more information at EDIRC)
Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, (more information at EDIRC)
Economic Growth Center, Economics Department, Yale University, (more information at EDIRC)
Departamento de Economía (Department of Economics), Universidad de San Andrés (San Andres University), (more information at EDIRC)
Access statistics for papers by Ana Reynoso.
Last updated 2019-08-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Marriage Market and Labor Market Sorting
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- Education Quality and Teaching Practices
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University View citations (1)
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2016) View citations (2)
- Teenage risky behavior and parental supervision: the unintended consequences of multiple shifts school systems
Working Papers, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia
See also Journal Article in Economic Inquiry (2019)
- Impact Evaluation of a Program of Public Funding of Private Innovation Activities. An Econometric Study of FONTAR in Argentina
OVE Working Papers, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE) View citations (4)
- TEENAGE RISKY BEHAVIOR AND PARENTAL SUPERVISION: THE UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES OF MULTIPLE SHIFTS SCHOOL SYSTEMS
Economic Inquiry, 2019, 57, (2), 774-791 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Failing to notice? Uneven teachers’ attention to boys and girls in the classroom
IZA Journal of Labor Economics, 2018, 7, (1), 1-22 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.