Details about Naqeeb Ur Rehman
Access statistics for papers by Naqeeb Ur Rehman.
Last updated 2017-10-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does Internal and External Research and Development Affect Innovation of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises? Evidence from India and Pakistan
ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute View citations (2)
- Innovation Performance of Chilean SMEs: A Bivariate Probit Analysis
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Self-Selection and Learning-by-Exporting Hypotheses: Micro Level Evidence
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
See also Journal Article in Eurasian Economic Review (2017)
- Does Internal and External R&D Affect SMEs Innovation Performance? Micro Level Evidence from India and Pakistan
EconStor Preprints, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics
- A Complementary Relationship between Networks and Organizational Innovation Activities: Evidence from Chile
Journal of Innovation Economics, 2017, n° 23, (2), 83-106 View citations (3)
- Self-selection and learning-by-exporting hypotheses: micro-level evidence
Eurasian Economic Review, 2017, 7, (1), 133-160 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- FDI and economic growth: empirical evidence from Pakistan
Journal of Economic and Administrative Sciences, 2016, 32, (1), 63-76 View citations (4)
- Network alliances and firms’ performance: a panel data analysis of Pakistani SMEs
Eurasian Business Review, 2016, 6, (1), 37-52 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.