Details about Faiz Ur Rehman
Access statistics for papers by Faiz Ur Rehman.
Last updated 2019-12-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- In the Same Boat, but not Equals: The Heterogeneous Effects of Indirect Taxation on Child Health in Punjab-Pakistan
PIDE-Working Papers, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics
- What Have We Learned? Assessing the Effectiveness of Counterterrorism Strategies in Pakistan
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Economic Modelling (2017)
- Terrorism Risk and Democratic Preferences in Pakistan
Working Papers, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna
See also Journal Article in Journal of Development Economics (2017)
- The Effect of Foreign Remittances on Schooling: Evidence from Pakistan
PIDE-Working Papers, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics View citations (2)
- Correlates of Perceived Insecurity: Evidence from Pakistan
Defence and Peace Economics, 2019, 30, (4), 488-504
- Does Military Intervention Reduce Violence? Evidence from Federally Administered Tribal Area of Pakistan (2001â€“2011)
Journal of Development Studies, 2018, 54, (9), 1572-1592
- Terrorism risk and democratic preferences in Pakistan
Journal of Development Economics, 2017, 124, (C), 95-106 View citations (8)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- What have we learned? Assessing the effectiveness of counterterrorism strategies in Pakistan
Economic Modelling, 2017, 64, (C), 487-495 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- The Spatial Analysis of Terrorism in Pakistan
Asian Journal of Law and Economics, 2015, 6, (2), 125-165 View citations (2)
- Exploring the nexus: Foreign aid, war on terror, and conflict in Pakistan
Economic Modelling, 2012, 29, (4), 1137-1145 View citations (7)
- Nexus between corruption and regional Environmental Kuznets Curve: the case of South Asian countries
Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, 2012, 14, (5), 827-841 View citations (8)
- DETERMINANTS OF TERRORISM: A PANEL DATA ANALYSIS OF SELECTED SOUTH ASIAN COUNTRIES
The Singapore Economic Review (SER), 2011, 56, (02), 175-187 View citations (11)
- Environmental Kuznets Curve for carbon emissions in Pakistan: An empirical investigation
Energy Policy, 2011, 39, (3), 1857-1864 View citations (144)
- Corruption, Trade Openness, and Environmental Quality: A Panel Data Analysis of Selected South Asian Countries
The Pakistan Development Review, 2007, 46, (4), 673-688 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.