Details about Maira Emy Reimao
Access statistics for papers by Maira Emy Reimao.
Last updated 2020-11-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Migration and the labour market impacts of COVID-19
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER)
- Measuring Female Empowerment in the Context of Unwanted Responsibilities: the case of Guatemalan women with migrant partners
2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- A Snapshot of Gender in Brazil Today
World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank
- Gender education gaps among indigenous and nonindigenous groups in Bolivia
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
See also Journal Article in Development and Change (2017)
- Gender, ethnicity and cumulative disadvantage in education: evidence from Latin American and African censuses
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (2)
- Seasonal Poverty and Seasonal Migration in Asia
Asian Development Review, 2020, 37, (1), 1-42 View citations (2)
- Gender Education Gaps among Indigenous and Non-Indigenous Groups in Bolivia
Development and Change, 2017, 48, (2), 228-262 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Gender, Ethnicity, and Cumulative Disadvantage in Education Outcomes
World Development, 2014, 64, (C), 538-553 View citations (9)
- Women's Economic Opportunities in the Formal Private Sector in Latin America and the Caribbean: A Focus on Entrepreneurship
IDB Publications (Books), Inter-American Development Bank
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.